Saturday, October 4, 2008

Few moments at the Window

Today evening I thought of expanding the boundaries of my little world, confined by the walls of my room and the memories hanging on them like old framed photographs left to be cared by dust. A voice within told me to let go these butterfly-thoughts out of the window. Was left with a cigarette, dim light of the setting sun coming in....me standing in between the chaos of my room, looking this little task of as a battle, wanted to let myself be at the boundary of the outside world to be explored and this cage.

A warrior holding the lighted sword between the fingers determined to go up there at the window and smoke away his loneliness at that thrilling height watching the birds tempting him to come along!

I put on some rock songs, yea they say it right....it makes it smoother to kick away confusions and make you do what you have decided! Walking towards my target on the tunes Saliva I finally slid the curtain aside and opened the window. on the tunes of "Broken Sunday".....hell yeah I felt liberated!! Sat on the little space letting my legs hang outside, felt like a king!!

Talking to the trees and the breeze.....they sound extraordinarily sweet :)

Bid the sun goodnight and here I am....thinking about these little moments of astonishment in life which makes you smile for some moments and show you paradise at times!

THOSE FEW MOMENTS AT THE WINDOW :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Marvelous.......seems as if I m reading Paulo Coelho.
Really inspiring, gr8 idea of learning from nature........I will also try it, but with an inked sword*

Fahad Khan said...

real good piece of writing ashwin...wonderful!

thetraveller said...

why don't u write abt tht night...u and me together...insti roof...remember!!! :-)

dard.ki.muskaan said...

sure i will man ;).....but dont u think u shud have choosen better words to ak me do it :P